Atom Patches | Queer Chemistry
✨ Woven patches
✨ 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 in | 7 x 6 cm
✨ Iron-on backing, I recommend ironing and sewing with white thread.
✨ Application Instructions: Do not bleach.
How to Iron a Patch?
1. Place the patch onto your piece of clothing.
2. Cover a thin natural cloth on the patch, and then iron it on. Avoid using the iron directly on the patch to protect the patch from high temperatures.
3. Keep pressing the iron around 50 - 60 seconds and the temp approx. 170 - 180C (depend on the thickness of cloth)
4. Move out iron, wait for it to cool down completely
5. If adherence is not perfectly, please repeat action Step 3 & 4